• banner

Signature Global Prime 63A

House Booking Closed - Haryana
Gurgaon Haryana India
Booking Closed

Signature Global Prime is one of the new up coming moderate lodging ventures by the developer...Read More→

Signature Global Prime is one of the new up coming moderate lodging ventures by the developer Signature Global in Sector 63A. This task offers pads to full fill your fantasy homes at a top notch area. This undertaking is offering 4 Types of 2 BHK Flats beginning from the most reduced value scope of 573.53 Sq.Ft for the Carpet Area with 76 sq ft. gallery region to up to the greatest one with the value scope of 590.664 Sq.ft Carpet Area with 90 Sq.Ft of overhang Area. Another key purpose of Signature Global Prime 63A Gurgaon is structural quality, another rise of accommodation, solace, and reasonableness. In spite of the fact that, Signature Global Prime Sector 63A Property is really an uncommon sight step by step.

What’s more, Signature Global Prime was planned with advancement, building, and present day innovation. This task is well-plan arrived at part 63A in Gurgaon city. As a matter of fact, This reasonable lodging venture in division 63A Gurgaon’s new task in Haryana joins With the Golf course expansion street and in an exceptionally closeness to Delhi Border. henceforth, Signature Global reasonable lodging ventures in Gurgaon’s surroundings are wealthy in the green and lovely territory.

Signature Global Prime Amenities:

  • Sports and Gym, spa, yoga center, etc.
  • Community or Club Area
  • Swimming Pool and Running tracks
  • 24*7 security through CCTV
  • Retail shops for your daily needs
  • Surely, 100% electricity power backup
  • It also has 24 hours water supply
  • Open Green Area
  • Parking and intercom services

Signature Global Prime 63A Location Advantages:

  • 60 meters wide road
  • Near to Delhi border and Golf Course
  • 2 minutes far from nearby Metro.
  • Also Frequently access to Hero Honda Chowk.
  • Also Situated in an inhabited location with the market, schools, etc.
  • Transportation & Hospital Services are nearby to the site.
  • While 10 minutes from Gurgaon Railway station and National Highway 8.
  • Best Connectivity with NCR Delhi.
  • While 20 minutes drive to IGI Air Terminal.
  • Next to the heritage school

Addtional Features

  • Huda approved
  • maintenance-free for five years after possession.
  • RERA Approved
  • Easy payment plan with 90% bank loan from all nationalized banks.
  • while 5% booking amount with the remaining 95% in easy installments

Contact GLS Consultant for best offers and complete details

Property Features

Property Location Map