SEO Executive Job Description
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- SEO Executive Requirements.
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
- Responsible for forecasting, planning and achieving of sales revenue
- Relevant Experience in Sales Profile
- Responsible to maintain and develop long lasting relation with clients
- Ensure customer queries are attended by explaining them about product and product specifications
- Responsible for New Client Acquisition by selling our Projects
- Follow up and follow through the leads via CRM, mails or over phone or through face to face meeting.
- Pursue conversations with potential customers, help them understand about our product we offer and make benefit oriented conversations.
- Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
- Must have his own Conveyance.
- Must be a Street Smart
- Good experience in Sales
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Initiative and enterprise
- Must me internet/CRM Software Friendly
Position :- Executives/Sr. Executives/Managers – Sales
Location :- Gurgaon
Relevant Experience : – 1 to 5 Years
Salary: – Best in the industry and as per experience & knowledge of the candidate.
Hi We have urgent openings for telecaller
- Taking Inbond sales calls
- Making Outbond sales calls
- Doing Sales Meetings
- Handling customer queries
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
- Ability to provide information verbally clearly and effectively
- Preferable Excellent Comm Skills, Graduate with good experience in Real Estate can also apply
- Graduate with min 6 month exp. in Real Estate Sales
- Committed, Ambitious and Friendly.
- Comfortable in talking to people and a good listener.
- Day shifts only
- Experience : 6 months to 1 yrs
Salary : Best in Industry + Incentives
Life At GLS Consultants
Our culture is built on mutual respect, teamwork and passion. Senior leaders work side by side with colleagues at all levels, and a commitment to shared success is a key attribute.
We promote a results-oriented culture. Responsibility is given based on initiative and hard work rather than job title, and decisions are made close to the action.
Team members share an awareness of, and commitment to, our goal of generating superior long-term returns for shareholders and investors.