PAREENA LAXMI SECTOR 99A GURGAON
Pareena Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. is coming up with an exciting residential housing project Called Pareena Laxmi in Sector 99A Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon under Haryana Government’s Huda Affordable Housing Policy 2013.
Applications are invited from general public for booking of Residential Apartments in the Affordable Housing Project Pareena Laxmi Sector 99 A Gurgaon proposed to be developed as per terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by the Town & Country Planning Department. Government of Haryana vide notification no PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013.
Conveniently located along the edge of a 75 meter road, off the Dwarka Expressway in Sector 99A, Gurgaon. Located only a few KMs from NH8 and Delhi border.
Its easy connectivity to NH8 and Dwarka Expressway opens up a wide world of lifestyle and commuting choices for residents.
- Connectivity to 75 m road
- Near agricultural land
- Open space area near project
- close to Dwarka expressway
- Largest commercial area from sec 99a to nh8 parallel to Dwarka expressway.
- Public utilities area like water reserve plant.
- Transportation and communication.
- Existing railway station of basai.
- Operational aiims 12 km far from project
- Sultanpur bird sanctuary
- In the mid of Dwarka expressway.
- Multi utility corridor connected to imt Manesar.
- Creamy sector of Gurgaon.
Project USPs :
- Fixed Rate Of Rs. 4000/ Sq. Ft. Carpet Area (Fixed By Govt. Of Haryana).
- No Extra Charges ie: EDC/ IDC/ Car Parking/PLC + Club Charges.
- Allotment Draw By Haryana Govt.
- No Maintenance Charges For 5 Years After Occupation.
- Payment Plan of 42 Months.
- Delivery – 4 Years
- BANK FINANCE – Up to 80%.
- Two Wheeler Parking – Free.
- Country: India
- Neighborhood: Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon
- Property ID 1018
- Price ₹19 Lacs
- Property Type Affordable Housing Gurgaon
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 524 SqFt
- Label Best Price
- No. & Date of License 106 of 2014 dated 14/08/14
- No. & Date of the approved Building Plans No. ZP-1045/AD(RA)/2015/4895 dated 26/3/15